Friday, May 23, 2014

Product Rave: Pond's Cucumber Cream Cleanser


Hey everyone!

      Today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite make up remover products that is great for dry skin. I myself struggle with dry skin, mostly on my forehead and under eye area. I have been using this product for about 2 months already and I find this product to be gently and soothing for those problematic areas. Pond's Cucumber Cream Cleanser has found its way to my top favorite and most used products. Not only is the scent refreshing and pleasant, it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I personally chose the cucumber version verses the original because of the scent.
      I generally use this product during the time I shower. I simply put the product on my dry face, work it into my skin then rinse it off in the shower. The dryer your hands and face are, when you put and work the product in, the better i find it works. When I have heavy eye make up, I usually repeat a second, more concentrated application in the eye area. The product doesn't sting or burn my eyes and I can get it pretty close up against my eye and no discomfort is noted. This stuff even gets out my infallible eye shadow and waterproof mascara! You cant beat the price either, averaging around $4 at your local drugstore or Walmart.
      Overall, this is a great little investment for dry skin folks, or people who are looking to boost up their skin routine with a little moisture. With a great price and surprising results, I'd say this product is going to become a holy grail.

Here are some pics <3



Eye makeup: L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in amber rush, Maybelline The Rocket waterproof mascara, L'Oreal true match concealer 
(about an 8 hour wear of makeup when i took this pic) 



No comments:

Post a Comment