Monday, May 26, 2014

Cute and must-have apps for your iphone!

So we all know our phones play a major role in our lives... So why not jazz things up a bit and add some color and character to our screens while adding efficiency? These are my top must-have and cute apps: 

1) CocoPPa
This app allows you to change up your icons to create cute themes to your desired like. Essential for the girly girl 😄 

2) Coletto 
Now I recently found this app and I have to say.. It's the cutest calendar I have by far used! It even has a place for diary entry and pictures! This app not only helps you in keeping track of your busy schedule days but look cute doing it! 

3) Spending
Now this app definitely has been keeping me from spending wayyy to much money! It's a great way to keep track of monthly spending in different categories. The chalkboard writing I find to be super cute and the app itself is incredibly easy to use. Good for that college budget! 

4) Pinterest 
Need I say more!? This app was made for the DIY/fashion/beauty/lifehack person. You just need this in your life. Warning: highly addictive 

5) Dropbox 
I can't tell you how useful this app has been in transferring pics from my phone to the computer and sending people a whole bunch of pictures. Put away the USB cables because you won't be needing any with this app! 

Thanks for reading :D,  follow me on twitter @dabarca820  


No comments:

Post a Comment