Monday, May 26, 2014

Life Changer: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream


Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about a cream that has seriously changed my life! I'm talking about the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. I suffer from extremely dry skin.. and when I mean extreme.. its that bad! This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist and a friend who also used it and all I can say is why didn't I know about this product before! This cream is thick and packed with moisture, yet it does not leave you feeling greasy or slimy. The product absorbs right into your skin and you can't notice a white residue or shine to it. What i like most about this cream, from personal use, it makes my shaving last a day or two longer than normal! Its the strangest thing but I notice it! The price range is a little bit more expensive when compared to St. Ives products or other brands, usually ranging from $13-15 depending on the store, but the tub does last a long time and is definitely worth it if your looking for a good deep moisturizing cream and ultra soft skin. One thing I do wish is that they would make a travel size available at the drugstore, because let's face it carrying around that tub is a pain and takes up extra space, but I love it so much that I have to take it with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment