Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Drugstore Rose Gold Products for Eyes

Hey everyone! 
As you can probably guess, I am Super obsessed with all things rose gold. Rose gold has paved its way from MK watches to cosmetics, with major high-end brands such as Bobbi brown, em cosmetics, and Mac coming out with rose gold eye shadows and eyeliners. Now I know what your thinking... Ouch my wallet! Well after months of searching and research I finally found rose gold drugstore products that are sure to impress and not break the bank! These products vary in shade, some are darker and some are lighter, typically running anywhere between $3 to $9 and I always get compliments when I wear them :) My personal favorites are the infallible eye shadow and the L'Oreal eyeliner. enjoy! 

From left to right: 
1) Nyx infinite shadow stick- rose gold
2) Nyx ultra pearl mania pigment- penny centime
3) L'oreal Silkissime eyeliner- highlighter
4) Elf baked eye shadow- toasted 
5) L'oreal infallible eye shadow- amber rush 

(Top picture with flash, bottom without) 

No comments:

Post a Comment