Thursday, June 5, 2014

The perfect nudes: L'oreal Privee

Hey everyone! 
Today's review is going to be over two lipsticks I have been obsessing over recently. I'm talking about the new Loreal Privee lipsticks. First off the packaging is to die for, it's sleek and is just perfection. Colors range from pinks to nudes to dark neutrals. The two I loved the most were Jennifer's Nude and Eva's nude. These colors are just the perfect nude shade. It's that classic "your lips but better" color. I find it super appropriate for the corporate working individual or a person who has an interview. It also fits in with that effortless makeup for summer time. The formula is extremely smooth, it doesn't dry out my lips, and actually lingers on for a while. The downside is I'm not sure that these lipsticks are permanent so if you fall in love with them like I have.. They better never run out! 


Left: Eva's nude 
Right: Jennifer's nude


No comments:

Post a Comment