Sunday, June 8, 2014

Favorite face makeup brushes!

Hey everyone!
I'd thought I'd share my favorite drugstore alternative makeup brushes for the face. I can't say enough good things about these brushes, I'm constantly using them and their quality is extremely good and price even better! The cost of these brushes range from $3 to $10 and can be found at ulta, target, and now even Walmart. 


Left to right: 
1) real technique blush brush: applies product smoothly and is very versatile. Can be used to put on bronzer and I even use it to blend out harsh blush and contour lines. 
2) real technique powder brush: this is a holy grail! Use it for powder and to blend everything out for a flawless finish. Helps eliminate cakey makeup! 
3) elf small stipple brush: love this brush for blending out concealer and highlighter! And it's only $3! 
4) ecotools custom coverage buffing brush: really helps to buff in that foundation into the skin for a flawless complexion. Also used to blend out harsh lines. Favorite brush to apply foundation with. 

Thanks for reading! 
Follow me on twitter @dabarca820

No comments:

Post a Comment